Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our favorite hotel in Paris! Shhh don't tell everyone








Our favorite hotel --Hotel de l'Abbaye just keeps getting better and better. Here is the link you can view it for yourself: http://www.hotelabbayeparis.com/pages/rates.html It is charming, quiet, clean, reasonable and has friendly staff and a great location. I don't get any money for recommending them this is a totally honest recommendation. I have had other people stay there and they all loved it also.
We've been going there for 25 years. I loved that our room's French windows opened onto the courtyard garden--all you hear is the singing of the birds. You can dine outside or in and the rooms are a decent size for Paris. It was all updated in early 90's and it is totally charming. It is now a 4 star hotel. The staff are so sweet and so patient with our attempts to converse in French.

I loved coming back to such a lovely place and sitting outside or by the fireplace in the main lounge is delightful. The rooms also have flat screen TVs if you must watch while on holiday.

So that is my" big secret" just don't pass it to too many people-- I want to be able to get a room!!

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie

    I just had to stop by and tell you that I rec'd my wonderful giveaway. Everything is so beautiful - the packaging, the colors, the scent - EVERYTHING!

    Thanks and you know that I'll be doing a post about it sometime soon.

    LEann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog and I am excited to see such a lovely hotel. I cant wait to go to France again. Thankyou so much. Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails