Monday, May 31, 2010

Ballet is important to me


I have been a slug for too long. I need to do some volunteer work in an area I care about. My passion for ballet has been neglected. I will be calling the Atlanta Ballet soon to see what I can do, however small, to help.

This tutu photo is pretty to look at -just like watching the ballet is so pretty to look at but so much hard work and time goes into getting a production on stage -so many people help, I need to help. It will be fun for me too and it is always a joy to meet new people who share an interest. I want to enjoy the ballet and make sure it is around for a long time here in Atlanta.
I will keep you posted on what I end up doing to help the ballet.
Have a PINK day!


1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you read the blog Ballet News but thought you might enjoy today's post.

    http://elise-wwwwords.blogspot.com/2010/06/story-of-swan-lake-tutu-you-can-win.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BalletNews+%28BALLET+NEWS%29

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails