Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pink Girl needs a new car!!


I want a new car soon. I need a job first, of course, and so far nothing great has turned up in that area. I will find something wonderful soon.

My dream is to buy a used, small white Mercedes and put a pale pink stripe or scroll on back end and do a pale pink leather interior and maybe hubcaps like in the photo above!!

I can see myself zipping around in it. I will keep it forever. This car is cute but too old to have a CD player and navigation (I need a navigation system) and air- in the South we need air!!

So for now I will be dreaming about my pink auto- a goal worth working towards. I think they are very safe cars too and with people driving at 80 mph and texting while doing so --safe sounds good to me!

I found this photo on a Paris blog and I cannot remember which one! If anyone does please let me know so I can credit it. I had to have this pink car photo to help me keep my "dream car" alive

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. I know this isn't your PS post but i saw it and I couldn't help but say I want one, too! Wow- it's awesome!

    Sorry for the late PS visit- so many pinks, so little time this long holiday weekend!

    Happy belated PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do These Shoes Match This Purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Automotive Alignment Machine
    Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails