Sunday, May 9, 2010

Paris here I come!!





My dream is coming true in June a week in Paris. I am already planning my outfits. I tend to dress up when traveling. No fanny pac or sneakers for me. I find you get better service if you are dressed a bit nicer. And I truly feel better when I am pulled together.

To make it easy I will probably take only items of clothing that are black or white. A few pairs of flats for walking and a pair of black jeans, skirts and a few dresses and a light jacket and black scarf to wear in restaurants if chilly.

I found the above jacket in Target-Zac Posen very stylist and a good weight for summer 49.99!

The cute heart bags for dinners out-they are rather small-- I found at BeBe and Urban Outfitters -- best of all my frugal friends--all under $30.00.

Hair bows and headbands are in and oh so Chanel and French style I found mine at Forever 21 and H& M. I love those stores for accessories. The black fabric cuff- so Chanel looking--was 4.00!! We all love a bargain and we love to mix high and low priced items. Style doesn't have to cost a fortune.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails