Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pink Patisserie !



Happy Pink Saturday thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Click on the link at right to view more pinkness at many lovely blogs!

Paula also made me the sign above! I hung it in my kitchen. Someday, when I win the lottery, I will make a pale pink and white house and hang this sign over the stove. The kitchen will be all white marble and pale pink walls and maybe a gleaming copper stove hood.Until then I have it in my pink and green kitchen to inspire me when I am baking up goodies.

I love the look of European pastry shops in France and in Vienna. They are so stylish and so clean looking and of course the goods are sooo delicious. I eat whatever pastry I want when I am there. I walk it off. Life is too short to "diet" when on vacation.

How I wish my desserts looked as perfect as the ones from Laduree above. Someday maybe!!
On another PINK SATURDAY note please visit Stone Gable blog to see some fabulous pink peonies in a table scape. Link below I am so jealous that she still has blooms ours in the South are gone now.

Have a PINK day!

8 comments:

  1. HELLO,
    LOVE ALL YOUR YUMMY PINKS!!! AND YOUR SIGN IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! HAVE A GREAT PINKY SATURDAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I eat all the pink pastries I've found today - I will be huge tomorrow- burp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you post. Hope you had a wonderful Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!!! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday!! Love your pics! Also love the pink car in your latest post! Hope to see you at my blog sometime! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh those look so lovely! I want one please. thank you.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, YUM, those all look so tasty. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday, Marie. We've been pinking together for a few months now. I am so glad you decided to participate, and thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special.

    Thank you for the sharing your delicious pinks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails