Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time is slipping by quickly


Well, it is almost time for me to leave for la Belle France--my little vacation in Paris! I am so happy to be going back again. I never tire of Paris. I am staying at my favorite small hotel in the 6er it is a former abbey for nuns I believe.


This is the house that inspired my dollhouse/stereo cabinet. The artist copied this picture.

I am sure I will be walking by the real maison soon!


Any suggestions for my trip? I always try to do at least one new thing besides my usual trips to Laduree and department stores, museums, parks and this time the YSL exhibit. Have you done something really fun there or something you feel most tourists would not know about? Leave me a comment and maybe I can experience it too and blog about it when I return.


Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful trip to look forward to!
    Stop by my blog for my Summer GiveAway!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails