Thursday, May 27, 2010

You say cabas ...I say shopping bag !


Another delightful way to add a touch of French style to your life is to have a few cabas at hand to use everyday. Of course I tend to purchase ones that are PINK !


I love Fauchon's totes- I will get a new one on my next visit to Paris. Friends brought me the one from Harrod's on their last London journey. I think I will get one from Laduree also.


This France vacation I will be on look out for a cabas from Versailles or some other museum--I can't have all retail and no "intellectual" totes. Ha I really do use these totes very often and many people approach me about them or say, "Oh did you get those in France?" Carrying one is a good conversation starter.


Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do wish I fit in one of those bags and you could take me to Paris with you!
    I just popped by to tell you that I got your entry for my birdcage giveaway, thank you!
    Blessings to you as you make your home pink!
    P.S. Do you live in or near Chas?
    Just wondered because of all the pictures.
    I am in Greenville and have many pictures of Chas, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails