Thursday, May 20, 2010

Peony party in the garden





Sunday was my peony garden party. My peonies were still in bloom-somewhat. All was not lost as foxgloves and saliva and roses were abundant.

What a delight to have my friends together sitting under the arbor sharing stories and enjoying the nice weather and flowers. This is what makes life so precious and fun.

Some of the photos of the table above were taken by the lovely Chelsea, on left at table --she is a much better photographer than I am and I am glad she took the shots as my camera died and I did not get pictures of the table.
We had crab salad and raspberry mousse and tea sandwiches and pink lemonade and peach iced tea and petite fours. I will have a few more pictures to share in another post.
Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely event in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful and sounds like a nice time in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO,
    WHAT A NICE WAY TO SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS AND EVERYTHING LOOKS BEAUTIFUL TOO :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails