Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stop me before I plant again...



Happy Pink Saturday! Please click on How Sweet the Sound link to the right to see other Pink Saturday participants.
It seems when I am not day dreaming about going to Paris, or buying or looking at pink things I am planting pink plants! I keep driving to the local plant nursery and finding more pink plant to use to fill in the borders. It isn't always easy to find certain plants in pink so I go crazy when I find them and tend to buy them all .
The flower in the center above I planted and did not remember what it was- a friend identified it for me as Allium Schubertti it looks like a pink sparkler to me the tip of sparkler ! So fun.

See my treasures I found today. They really will help to fill out the borders and keep something pink blooming at all times through fall. Today I found pink yarrow and pink Veronica or speedwell. two plants I often do not see in pink. I followed my own advice today and I hope you

Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink blossoms! In my garden I've leaned more towards the lavenders, lilac colors but I love the pinks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on can you really have too many? No! Lovely and your garden is to die for!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails