Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pink ballet bride and maids


This lovely bride and her maids are so pink and perfect !I love the simple tops and the tutu like skirts on the maids. All very ballet inspired--this is from Martha Stewart Weddings magazine the Pretty In Pink issue. I love looking at bridal magazines gives me party ideas and sources for pink items. This issue is super pink and wonderful. Cherry blossom ideas for party and pink makeup and other pink items.


If I could go back and do it all over again (my wedding I mean) I would wear a pink ballgown style gown and have an evening ceremony and do so many different touches in pink. It is fun to think about.


Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely beautiful, but then again "everything is beautiful at the ballet."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted your blog on my Sunday post. Thought you might like to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails