Monday, May 24, 2010

Paris --vintage clothing shops




Paris has some of the best vintage shops in the world. I love to look at the windows and in the shops. Some are very high end and others are afforable for someone like me on a budget.


My favorite is a shop called Yukiko in the 3rd arrondissement at 97 rue Vielle du Temple.She carries some YSL and Dior and other garments that are stylish rather than big name designers.

I love looking at lace garments and lace items and Chez Dentelles 16 rue Rambuteau also in the 3rd is lovely spot to browse. Also, Fuchsia Dentelle in the 4th at corner of rue de l' Ave Maria and rue Sainte Paul also carries lacy items. ribbons and hat trimmings.

Above photos from the wonderful book that has become my guide to vintage when I am in Paris:
Vintage Paris Couture by Jessica Clayton . List the shops by arrondissements and tells the reader what they carry.

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails