Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fluttering history and art






More slices of history. The art on fans is amazing in the details and creativity ! The last fan of the cat's face is so wonderful , especially if you are a cat lover like I am, wish I could find one like that. 
The dilemma of collecting fans is they are small and you want more! ha And often the fan frames that are fan shaped are hard to come by or very, very pricey. Someday I will find a sassy cat like one above I have faith in the fan gods!
Do any of you collect hand fans? I am a fan atick!
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my one is a beautiful as the next Marie....
    I don't own any fans, but I would love one as beautiful as any of the ones you posted ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails