Friday, March 14, 2014

Collecting



I have fun with my little collections-- little things that link me to the past, to France, to a more gracious time. Lucky to get this latest inkwell. It is my only inkwell that has "little feet" so cute and cheerful. My Marie Antoinette figure and another inkwell, and a rubber Eiffel Tower erasure also share desk space.
Do you collect anything? Does it link you to another time? What motivates us to "collect"? Interesting questions to ponder.
Joining in on Show and Tell Friday:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Marie, your new inkwell with the pretty little feet is just beautiful, I love how pretty your vignette looks, such gorgeous collections you have...

    Have a great weekend~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails