Thursday, December 20, 2012

Swan Christmas



 My swan had to be floating on snow bien sur!




My china obsession continues! While on a home tour in Madison, Georgia a few weekends ago I saw these lovely Lenox plates on a table. She had many years of them. I loved the 1994 plate with the cute Santa and toys. So I started looking on Ebay and bought 8 plates a few are duplicates ( I got two of the two I really loved) and I got to use them for a small dinner party we had the other night. Lenox Winter Greeting is another holiday pattern I like because it has birds and flowers on it not so just for Christmas..
My swan tree is near the dining room so the swan tureen makes sense. I bought that on EBay and it arrived in pieces--the value is ruined and I can't use it for food- Pink Boy glued it back together ! It is fine as a centerpiece.,  I have one more dinner party planned for Christmas Eve with dear friends it will be fun.I think the swan tureen will also be a part of that tablescape.
Joining in with Cindy At My Romantic Home for:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ 
  and Feathered Nest Friday at:
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/12/feathered-nest-friday_20.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20blogspot/QoLtm%20(FRENCH%20COUNTRY%20COTTAGE)

Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails