Thursday, November 8, 2012

J'adore Jane Austen and reading

 Love love love to read
Reading is a passion of mine. I love reading on a Kindle and reading regular books. Since I adore Jane Austen I think I should save up and buy this set of PINK Jane Austen novels. They would fit in perfectly in my boudoir.I return to her works again and again. Men should read them and pay attention to the male heroes in her novels and  learn a thing or two about manners and how to court a lady.
One of my favorite books is Tea with Jane Austen by Kim Wilson( Amazon) full of fun facts and tea information.
Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty, the pink books. I think you should get them ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails