Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snowing in Paris. . .


Oh why does Laduree keep coming up with these wonderful objects? Am I the only American who wants to move to Paris just for pastry and Laduree treasures? 
My bank balance decreases each time they have something like this. I need a job to support my " Laduree habit"!
This will be out in early December I think in the Paris shops not sure about other locations and our NY Laduree does not ship so no help there. If anyone is going to Paris soon let me know and I will send you a check to pick this up for me. I have searched for a pretty one made here and they are all tacky looking. La Tour Eiffel looks so wonderful in this rendition!
Have a Pink day!
Joining in Tabletop Tuesday:
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I so understand you! I want to do the same thing for the same reason! lol I will check the NY one for you and let you know. I have not heard anything of their cafe, as soon as I do I will let you know. Grace xoox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails