Sunday, January 10, 2010

Marie Antoinette is my sewing assistant


Now that my pretty birds have arrived it is almost time to start my projects. Just waiting on one last supply package to get to me.


Knowing I was going to do more craft and sewing projects I already purchased a new pin cushion on Etsy from Jennifersdols -- she is a Marie Antoinette --part of her gown is an old pattern, she has a great big hairdo and just lots of style. She will make sewing more fun.


So here we go --ready, set, sew!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie,
    Marie Antoinette is toooo pretty to stick pins in! LOL She is beautiful! Be sure to take pics of all your materials before you begin working, then take pics of what you create. It would make a great post for a future Metamorphosis Monday...and would help lots of folks find you and your blog! :-) Welcome to Blogland!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    You have a great blog...and I'm so happy you're pleased with Marie!!!
    She was fun to design...
    Glad to see she found a good home!!!

    xo,
    jennifer
    I'm at Guineveresfolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails