Friday, January 15, 2010

A little sparkle


I think I was a bird in a former life! I am so interested in birds and envious of their freedom and their beautiful plumes. I have always had pet birds and usually at the zoo I gravitate toward the bird area. I am also bird -like in that I am always attracted to something that sparkles--diamonds and glitter come to mind right away.


My friend put this little ornament on a Christmas gift to me and I didn't have heart to put it away with ornaments for 11 months a year. So it is now hanging in master bath where I can enjoy it daily. Be good to yourself don't "save" things just for holidays. Use your pretty items in everyday life.


On a dull rainy day it is nice to have things about in the house that sparkle and brighten my home.


Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails