Thursday, January 28, 2016

Vintage linens for the table and other treasures





I love nothing more than setting a pretty table. To me the table setting is as  important as the food being served. I want guests to enjoy the entire experience.
I want them to feel pampered a bit and excited about the meal. Over the years I have been slowly collecting vintage and new table linens mostly placemats and napkins.
The placemats above are all vintage from 50-80's all spotless and so pretty with all my china patterns. I just got another candle holder in pink mercury glass at Michaels --it goes with all my china.The Marie Antoinette book just came out this year and it is a treasure I love having tea and a cookie and reading it.
              Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails