Monday, January 11, 2016

A lovely doll


Happy New Year everyone!

Well it was a very busy holiday season, as you probably guess from my lack of posts.
My older brother passed away suddenly in November and that was a shock and I felt  like I was treading through jello for a while. 
His death just goes to prove my point that life should be beautiful, filled with friends, family and pretty things or whatever makes you happy because no guarantee of a tomorrow.
I have begun collecting dolls that look like Marie Antoinette found this one and trying to figure out how to purchase it . It is on a Russian dolls web site.
Anyone read Russian?
Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. Although Its been a month to that. luton airport meet and greet parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you have prepared a lot for the new year and holidays. Happy new year to you too.
    gatwick park

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that dolls for my niece. Would you made 2 dolls for me.
    car parking at Heathrow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails