Wednesday, April 8, 2015

YSL cosmetics






I saw this pink YSL compact on a beauty blog awhile ago. It is part of  the Spring 2015 couture collection. 
I ran to my local Nordstrom and requested this. 
They knew nothing about it were not trained on it nor had they seen it!
Yikes! I looked on line --not part of spring line in USA. 
So then I went on Harrods web site and sure enough there it was and only in Europe/UK. i ordered one from Harrods and it came in 5 days wrapped so nicely in a black Harrods box inside a brown Harrods mailing box.
Had to have that pink compact--inside is a blurring cream goes on so smoothly and slightly pink great for around nose and eyes for fine lines.
I also bought YSL Lovely doll it is a lip color and a blush in one! That is available here in USA.
Such pretty packaging on YSL products.I adore pretty packaging.
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous compact. I would have searched for it everywhere too. Glad you found it.
    Browsing your blog for the first time. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails