Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Laduree and pearls surprise!!







My blogger friend Grace from Pink in the City blog sent me this wonderful Laduree box filled with tasty pastel macaron. Merci Grace J'adore

She thought of me when she saw the pink box ( my favorite shade too blush pink!) with pearls. I am absolutely a pearl kind of girl. So for fun I got out my Mikimoto pink pearls to photograph next to the box! 

Her blog is listed below and she shares more stunning photos of Laduree's tie in collection with pearl maker Mikimoto . 
http://graceinthepinkcity.blogspot.com/

Spring is in the air weddings and pearls, Paris all lovely things of spring. The peonies had to get in the photos too peonies are very vain! Even more vain than the rose!
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails