Sunday, July 13, 2014

Frippery


I love old fashioned words like frippery, lolly gaggle,pox, etc etc I could go on. Just a few images of what I would term lovely frippery. The bracelet is Chanel photo by Chanel.  So chic. The big ribbon work tassel or perhaps it is a purse is sooo fun!
It has been so hot here I hate extremes in temperature. I actually do not feel well when it is really hot or cold. So I have neglected the blog lately also my world is a bit boring at the moment! No trips planned, no parties to attend, no projects. I need projects to be happy!
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Marie, hate to hear your not feeling well due to the heat, I have not been feeling great myself ;-(
    Just please try to stay cool indoors under air condition....
    Love the tassel it's simply stunning...
    I have a big project, I want to tackle I just purchase Annie Sloan paint and wax for my vintage french china cabinet! I know you have work with this paint before! Any tips you may be to share???
    Well sweetie feel well and stay cool....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails