Friday, January 24, 2014

Time to refresh in the pink


These two images from Pinterest are my inspiration for some spring refreshing of the house.This time of year I am always looking forward to Spring and the Spring garden and I use the cold time to plan changes in decor. My house is already very pink but I want to add more off white and cream. I am looking for a small table like the one is photo on the bottom and I adore the pink fabric on the chair. I have a French sofa to recover and that damask would be great on it. either in a pale pink or a cream shade.
If anyone sees the damask fabric when you are out and about let me know as I am on a quest for it.
Pink Saturday:
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Have a Pink day!

8 comments:

  1. Love pink! Your photographs are just so pretty!
    Happy I found your blog, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my post on toile. Great minds think alike. Love the damask also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, I love that pink damask chair! The fabric is yummy, I'll keep my eyes open for you :-) I want really pretty pink drapes for my dining room.
    Have a great weekend!

    Smiles~
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love pink also. I was hoping you would know where to get the fabric!! LOVE it. Hope someone finds it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love pink also. I was hoping you would know where to get the fabric!! LOVE it. Hope someone finds it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pinks...thanx for sharing HPS ..Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails