Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Baby cats and Versailles



I found these images on Pintrest and just love them. My dogs and some of my cats sucked their thumbs when they were young just like the sweet baby in this last photo. So adorable,
In the winter when it is so gloomy and cold I enjoy looking at You Tube cat videos and playing with my cats. 
The winter goes by quicker when we are busy! I know there were many dogs at Versailles and I would think there would be pet cats also. I will have to look into that. It will be interesting to research in my on going quest for knowing daily life at Court of Versailles.
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable and I would love to know if there were cats at Versailles!!!
    best wishes
    Frances
    M.A. the 2nd xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails