Friday, August 30, 2013

Oops I've done it again...

Well I've done it again fallen in love with something that I thought I could whip up so quickly. It arrived a few months ago the kit with all the stuff and I thought it would be a snap. It requires a sewing machine(I do not have one) and probably more patience than I possess.. Most of my projects are of the quick and easy variety.
Now I feel awful and have to try and find someone who could make it for me.Been down that road before. If I were living in my beloved 18th century France( where in my head I am a lot of the time) one of my servants could do it for me or some girl at a convent school. Ha It is not easy not being Queen!
Joining in on Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Have a Pink day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!
    Happy pink Saturday!
    ♥Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is beautiful!! I hope you find someone! Or maybe a winter project :-)
    HPS,
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so beautiful! And such pretty pink trims - Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is truly a very very pretty. Love it. Happy Pink Sat. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! I have a sewing machine but I don't sew. I'm not patient enough to sew projects.

    http://cinnamonpink.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful project.
    I love making things and I would have purchased this kit had I saw it.
    And even with the fact that I have five sewing machines(I participates in sewing camps for young girls) I would probable have that on my gotta get this done pile!
    I had one look at this and said, I wonder if I can make this!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very beautiful! I hope you find a way to make it! Your blog is always lovely!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not easy being a peasant, either!!! Im hopeless at creating all that Shabby Chic requires; the only thing being Shabby, my poor brain trying to work out how to put these wonderful things together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails