Friday, May 3, 2013

First peony bouquet






May means peony time and I am always so delighted to gather some for the first bouquet of the season.
Do Tell is one of my favorites and it opens early. It also has a rose scent! The others are Nick Shaylor and Dresden pink with some flowering kolkwitzia  thrown in. I always place one of my nightstand and one in the hall.
I adore peonies and keep planting more. I am lucky that they are doing so well here in hot Atlanta area.
Joining in on Show and Tell Friday:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
And Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. Your peonies are lovely. Here in Illinois my peonies are just emerging with leaves getting ready to unfurl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful peonies! They don't grow very well here, at least not for me. Love your pretty vase as well.
    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marie,

    What a beautiful post!

    Thanks for stopping by and
    for your lovely comments!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails