Friday, April 5, 2013

Cherry blossom time !





 Wedding cakes with CB theme!
 Sakura macaron!
 Japan
 Cherry blossoms in aspic! I want to make these!
 Cherry blossom wedding !
 Barnsley Gardens in Georgia-- Easter Sunday
Marietta ,Georgia April 5th
Cherry Blossom Time is here
My oh my it is a glorious time of year now. The cherry blossoms are blooming. Such a short period of bliss but always worth the wait.

Happy Pink Saturday!

I can't wait to see the blooms each year. My tree is in full bloom as Monday. It just burst open. I must get to Japan someday soon it would be fun to go at sakura viewing time. They even make desserts with cherry blossoms how cool is that? I am obsessed with cherry blossoms in any form in any location. Would love to see them in Washinton, D.C. too.
I hope you have some to look at they are such a delight. Many of them are Yoshino cherry trees such a light pink they almost look white.
The silence of the cherry blossom slowly opening to reveal joy.
Happy Pink Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Marie, what yummy pic's you have shared with us ;)
    I so love the pink gorgeous cake, it's almost to pretty to eat or even cut up ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious sight you see and enjoy each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cherry blossoms in aspic ook stunning as do the macaroons! Have a lovely Sunday..
    best wishes
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss spring in GA--I lived there for many years. Your photos are wonderfully springy!! The cake is just amazing, as is the whole wedding decor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails