Thursday, October 11, 2012

Show and Tell Friday Tick Tock a French clock




Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home:
Pink Boy bought this for me for Valentine's day. It was shipped from UK. It worked for a week and then stopped. No one seems able to repair the little spring inside.
It is French with a pink Sevres porcelain face about 1880's the dealer said. It chimes when it works. I may still take i to another repair person. It is in the master bedroom. I love to pretend I am in France in 1770-90's and my bedroom is a good place since I have so much pink, and French pieces in there. 
Happy Pink Saturday
Join in at How Sweet the Sound 
Have a Pink day!

6 comments:

  1. I honestly think this is well worth the cost to have it repaired - divine!!
    Oh - love that swan tureen the other day too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I say it well worth the cost to have that beauty fixed...
    I love your pink walls ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful clock! I hope you're able to get the chimes to work again!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning clock, Marie! I hope you can get it working again. - suc a lovely treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and interesting clock. My husband did clock repair. Which He was still with me to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! I am the featured blog this week, hope you can drop by.

    Pumpkin Fun
    Have an enjoyable pumpkin-licious weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails