Friday, October 26, 2012

French armoire is here





My linen armoire arrived this past week early! They shipped it from UK air freight. They packed it very well and it is very well made. I bought it on-line from the French Bedroom Company website. 
It is a reproduction I will use it for china storage and table linens. I made inside cover over the mesh using just a glue gun and scissors.  Pink Boy used copper tubing to hold the fabric panels he made the drapery rod. It is slightly curved and a dowel rod didn't look proper. I feel so organized now. And now all my table linens are in one spot. No running all over looking for place mats or napkins. Storage should be pretty.
I am joining in on Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home blog:
and A Delightsome Life
http://blissfulrhythm.blogspot.ca/
Have a Pink day

.

1 comment:

  1. WOOW,,it is just LOVLEY :)
    and do not miss......

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    HÃ¥kan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails