Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter keeps me busy decorating




Sideboard in dining room

Isn't Easter fun!? I love to decorate the entire house with bunnies and eggs. All items are full of happy memories. I am going to try to make sugar panorama eggs this year. I cant find any and I can't find anyone in Atlanta area with classes so I will try on my own. I hope the Easter bunny is looking at me and can send some Easter magic and creativity to me in my attempts.
Bunny ballerina is an regular visitor every Easter


Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. The Anna Lees are always a wonderful addition to any holiday. Your ballerina is precious. Thank you for sharing your lovely vignettes. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful bunnies you have there. So cute. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter is fun! Love your bunnies and pink! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails