Monday, February 28, 2011

Tea with the Queen of Comedy

Living room the space was once a ballroom and Miss Rivers divided it into rooms
View from the orchestra balcony now her 2nd floor

Pretty in Pink at High Tea

Joan and Melissa and butler with Perez Hilton

The tea set sent to Ca. from her New York apartment

High Tea Tuesday and Tea Pot and Tea Things
Please join Wanda Lee at:http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/ and Laura Gunn at: Decore to Adore for High Tea :http://decortoadore.blogspot.com/ and Lady Katherine for Tea Time Tuesday: http://ladykatherineteaparlor.blogspot.com/

Even though Joan Rivers sometimes has a potty mouth I think she is a smart cookie, a truly funny woman and she knows about decorating and society "manners". Today I am cheating a bit and showing you Joan's formal silver tea set that she used recently when Joan and daughter Melissa had Perez Hilton over for "high tea"in Melissa's home.

I am drooling just looking at that gorgeous tea set. Her husband was British and she knows her way around a tea table.
I also included a few photos of her NY apartment which is still up for sale for $25million. It is stunning- -now where did I put my $24million 9000,000?

Have a Pink day!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for sharing, I wish I was there for high tea with Joan Rivers. What a gorgeous home, it's really a palace!

    XOXO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there daahling,

    What fun!.. High tea with Joan Rivers!.., Her rooms are pink-a-liciously divine!.., Thanks for sharing this with us!

    Thanks also for joining us once again for TTTT and also for my 72nd, 'Tuesday Tea For Two'..,


    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to see celebrities home and things like them having a tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Joan Shivers and always watch her show in fashion police at E! i think she speaks her mind and very funny!! how wonderful to have such a beautiful dreamy home and a butler too!! love the photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much fun and yes, where did I put my check book!!!!! Happy tea day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails