Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pink holiday wrap




I have been doing pink holiday wrapping for a long time. Or using pink with red sometimes. This year I wanted pink, white and silver.Why not wrap your gifts in your favorite colors?
Christmas comes in all colors! I bought wrap and used a custom stamp I had made (lots of stamp making places on line) that says," Merry Pinkmas". I just stamped on top of the paper and I can use it on tissue and bags too. Many times I find the pink papers at Container Store, Hallmark, art supply stores. I am always on lookout for pretty wrapping papers.


My friends joke that they know right away who gave them the pink gift!
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful gifts!

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails