Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More holiday decorations in my pink life




I like to make some of my own decorations. I made two table top trees with dried flowers and pepperberries that I use every year. I just refresh them with newer dried peonies that I dry from my own plants.

I also like to do little vignettes around the house, like the ornaments in glass bowls I posted earlier. This year I hung ornaments from the dining room chandelier. Making my own gift tags with glitter edges was also fun.

I also did this little ballet shoe under glass. The shoes were from a favorite dancer who used to be in the Cleveland ballet company.
I love fake snow but can't use too much because of the girls. Sometimes they eat before they realize it is not good for them.

Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blog! Thanks for visiting my site on Pink Saturday. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received a big box!!! Hubby was excited...thought we had popcorn. :)
    What an exquisite gift. Will come back or email after dinner. Thank you sooo much!

    xoxo
    Deborah in NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too pull out my old toe shoes as part of my Christmas decorations. They are so much a part of Christmas memories for me and I love being able to cherish the memory.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails