Friday, November 12, 2010

Smitten with kittens




Kittens are joy covered with fur! Our cat, Charlotte Moss, found us she was about 6 months old. So I missed a lot of the kitten phase with her. We have had two other cats as kittens lots of fun. I would love to get a Birman- they are so soft, very social, like other animals, like to be around people, have only 1 coat so matting and shedding is far less than other cats.


We went to a cat show and we are looking. I think Miss Moss ( Charlotte) would love a friend.


Birmans look like a Siamese with a rounded head and whiteish fur, they always have blue eyes and white feet. Their faces and tail can be different colors. I like the dark seal point. Here is the link to the Birman breed page :http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/birman.html


I adore dogs and cats and my dogs basically ignore Charlotte and she ignores them most of the time. Never any squabbles.!


We will take our time and find a sweet friend for Charlotte. I want her to be happy.


Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails