Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog business cards by Elaine Biss for Show and Tell Friday

I loved the font I chose and the pretty pinkness of the card- -so me

I thought I was the only person to do business cards for her blog. But Cindy at My Romantic Home has them for her blog too. My handwriting is awful if someone asks for my blog address it is just easier to give them my card. I don't want anyone to need glasses on my account.

Here is the link to Cindy's blog to see other things for Show and Tell Friday!


Elaine Biss is a talented artist and has an on-line site to order paper goods, business and personal cards and other things. http://elainebiss.com/ reasonable pricing and quick delivery .

I am very happy with the way they turned out and I feel they give someone an idea of what to expect from my blog. It used to be that a stationery wardrobe was just as important to a woman as her clothing wardrobe. But sadly, for most people, that nice little thing has fallen by the wayside. No one teaches you about this but I still try to keep some of the "old school" standards alive in my pink world. I still write real letters and still have calling and business type cards. Part of my philosophy of living pink!

Have a Pink day!



10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my cards! It is an honor! :) Merci! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine is such a talented artist and a marvelous friend. Have you read her book, Vie à Paris yet? You would love it. Your new 'blog cards' are very elegant.
    We are enjoying the most wonderful sunshine here in Paris. We hasd a little picnic at Versailles on Sunday, and I could not help but think of you and your MA posts!
    Bonne weekend Marie,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog cards are just beautiful! Cindy's were, too. I think more and more people will be purchasing business cards for their blogs. Thanks for the comment about my Christmas cactus. I'm definitely enjoying this second bloom!... Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A unique business card design will definitely helpful in your business.
    Plastic business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most important element of your visual identity. It's the first thing people see when they meet you.Here is a collection of cool business cards to inspire you. Most of them are from the.... Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great full collection of cards for for promotion of business and its revenue
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yed CHINI you are rite there are great full collation of cards. But there are so many companies used without full jcolor business cards for business advertising in media....Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. talented artist and a marvelous and these business cards surely help out for promoting business and have great collection that must have inspiring ability.

    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! different pictures . you seems such a talented person . best of luck!


    Clear business cards

    plastic card

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails