Friday, March 25, 2011

Come on inside the gate ...Pink in the garden

Welcome to my early spring garden
Come on in stop and smell the evergreen clematis over the gate

Carter's sunburst camellia

Ornamental cherry trees in back garden

Flowering quince on chimney wall


Evergreen clematis over the back archway gate smells like jasmine
Pink redbud tree still a baby at 2 years old

Redbud blooms close up

Blossom of pink viburnum

Happy Pink Saturday Join Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to
enjoy other pink posts:
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Come on in and visit a little I love to have company in the garden


As some of you know my garden is mainly pink or white flowering plants and trees and almost all are fragrant. I love searching for new pink plants to use. A few years ago I bought a pink redbud tree. Redbud trees grow all over the south and usually bloom a purple color or lavender. I found a pink variety it is rather new. It is doing so well. In a few years it will be about 7 feet tall. The flowering almond trees already bloomed in February they are my first pink plant to bloom besides camellias

I also planted pink Daphne and pink Viburnum ! So many plants are ready to "pop" any day now! I love that my garden reflects the colors inside of my home .

Have a Pink day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, so gorgeous. I am jealous. I posted about the snow covering my pink flowers today. I think it has finally stopped snowing! That camellia is absolutely stunning. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and trees! You really have a gorgeous garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Love Camellias, they are magical!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute white cat wearing a tutu! HPS.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchanting...couldn't resist the garden gate and the beautiful flowers. Camellias were my mother's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thee flowers are so pretty. HPS to you and thank you for sharing. It was a special treat to be here today, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is beautiful and LOVE your puppies pink stroller!Happy Pink Saturday! I am your newest follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails