Monday, March 7, 2011

Tea Things Tuesday

A new little nut dish and hand painted napkin. Carol at Paris Breakfasts had these rosebuds too
Rosebuds for putting in tea I like a white or black tea with the rose buds.


Fun from Vienna too cute to ever eat!



Tuesday is here again and I have some pink treats to share. I love all my tea things and many of them do double duty as other things. The two meringue elephants were purchased in Vienna many years ago. They have survived so well . I could never bring myself to eat them too cute!
Some old Haviland tea cups in a jar just for fun.
Stop by on Thursday for a new tablescape and visit Between Naps on the Porch for a other fun tablescapes.


Please join the blogs below for more tea time eye candy!
TEA TIME IS FUN!




Teatime Tuesday with Sandi at: http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/


Martha and Wanda Lee at:http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/


Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tabletop setting! I just love the pink!

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie! How are you? I love that painted napkin. Beautiful setting.

    Guess what? I'll be in Marietta at the end of this month, visiting my brother. Then we're going to Savannah and Charleston. Can't wait! xo – g

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails