Monday, March 21, 2011

Silly little tea cup and other tea things


Waterford sugar and creamer and a little bell to ring

I am feeling a bit frivolous today so I am showing you my silly tea cup I got last year. It could be used when sewing but I display it in my curio. I bought it from Etsy I think and now have forgotten the name of the lady. She turns old tea cups into little pretty objects. I could use this on a tea table as part of table top interest.


Love the pink lusterware and the girls holding the hand fans are perfect since I collect hand fans


Visit Lady Katherine's Tea Parlor:






Don't miss Wanda Lee and her Tea for Two at:



Join Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for more fun

http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/


Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marie,

    What a delightful pink tea post! What a lovely and charming vignette with the pink teacup and pretties!

    Thanks so much for for joining Pam and I for TTTT and also for my 75th,'Tuesday Tea for Two'.

    Cheers, hugs and blessings from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails