Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pre Easter lunch on a very sunny Spring day

Early Easter themed lunch table on the patio
Pink and lavender seem to be my accent colors


I love serving fruit juices in champagne flutes

Chargers Versailles by Fitz and Floyd

Gold rimmed dinner plate Eternal by Lenox

Fun little ceramic aspargus box and Waterford cake plate

Glass bunny covered dish from Horchow a few years ago
Cloisonne peony black salad plate Fitz and Floyd

Egg used to be full of Godiva chocolates

Pink Boy's basket set out to make him wonder what will be in it


Sugar egg from last year and some chocolate inside the paper egg


This pretty pink hydrangea will be in my garden soon

Happy Tablescape Thursday please visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch:


Pink Boy usually takes us out for Easter dinner or brunch. So I like to do a few Easter themed tables before the holiday--sometimes I invite a girlfriend or two, or my Pink mom in law, or just Pink Boy.

This outdoor lunch table was spur of the moment. I haven't used my Faberge egg fabric tablecloth that I had made for the patio table yet so that was fun to use. The fabric came out years ago when the big Faberge exhibit was touring the United States. It is a little more sophisticated than the usual Easter egg themed table cloths. I like the black background.

The arbor plants (wisteria and jasmine) have not filled in yet overhead so it was very sunny. I put Pink Boy's Easter basket on the table just for fun. Caught him peeking but I haven't really put anything new in it .
The pink hydragea is a new variety and soon will find itself living in the garden. I like using a cake plate to add height for the centerpiece. I prefer sort of a busy table and I think this one is fairly full.

Have a Pink day!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Beautiful table setting. Love the tablecloth and the bunnies are sweet. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love the fabric. Wishing it was mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant and a touch of whimsy! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink and black are stunning...love the pink bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la! This is such a gorgeous table. Was the Godiva egg this year? I want one of those! Loved it and I loved the pink bunny covered dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many lovely details to view of the table. Each one done especially by you for reader's delight. It is hard to catch every item so have to look at each photo twice. I also have glass bunnies only mine are clear. I love your overall French theme. I look forward to your posts each week. Thanks for visiting me and leaving nice comments. Swede

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails