Monday, March 14, 2011

Bubble bath Tea Time a bit unconventional but fun

Time for a pink bubble bath and some tea and treats
My ceramic Asian style stool holds the tea tray

A view of the tub from my old papier mache vanity from San Francisco


The bottle of bubbly is bubble bath, cookies are European Pims cookies
Tea strainer from Savannah Silver Shop and a Waterford jar
I am surrounded by things I love while in the tub


Swan monogrammed cocktail napkins and my new/old silver tea tray



A Bubble Bath Tea!

I am afraid I cheated a bit this Tablescape Thursday but the little stool is sort of a little tea table.
A relaxing bubble bath is sometimes just the thing needed to relax, refresh or calm a migraine. Why not take tea while in the bath? I love my pretty PINK bathroom and my new chinoiserie ceramic stool is the perfect place to put the tea tray!

Sometimes I play some classical music and just soak and sip my tea. I tend to like black or white teas . Teas flavored with rose, jasmine or vanilla are always fun. Tea does seem to help when I have a migraine. I am serious about tea and I enjoy a tea break almost in any spot.
Visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for tablescapes and rest assured next I will have a new table

Please visit these other tea spots today.

Another fun Tea Things Tuesday at:

http://ladykatherineteaparlor.blogspot.com/ and join

Wanda Lee at Tea for Two Tuesday at The Silken Purse



http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com/2011/02/w-elcome-to-43rd-teapot-and-tea-things.html


I will also be joining in at Tuesday Tea for Two at The Plumed Pen

http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/

Marty at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday

Have a Pink day!

11 comments:

  1. My dear, dear lady Marie,

    Are you kidding?.., Of course you are not!

    I love, love, may I say yet again, love what you have posted for this weeks tea party!..,

    I do adore each and every precious contribution to our weekly; 'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland', tea parties; yet..,

    ..,I must say this is one of the most refreshingly creative, pretty, inviting and uniqiue teatime posts that I seen in well,all of my '74' posts and shared tea times with fellow tea party partcipants in blogland!..,

    If you hoped I'd like it, I guess here is your resounding answer my dear! And this is your own ensuite bathroom ?.., Wow!


    Thanks for sharing this uniquely elegant, 'bubble bath and tea treats by the tub', tea time and for joining us for this week's TTTT and also for my 74th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two'.

    Have a marvelous week and St. Patricks day!

    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything. I have just wandered about your blog and everything is beautiful. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Now that is my kind of tea!!! It is all beautiful.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is my kind of tea, Marie! Such a wonderful post and so relaxing! Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant and beautiful post. A welcoming bubble bath time for anyone, and I think you'd make us feel like a princess! What a peaceful, relaxing ambience, a touch of calming pinks. A desirable bubble bath indeed!
    http://yvettesblogs.com/2011/03/16/lucky-afternoon-tea/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great tea time post!!! Loved that it was different and the setting well, it's great. Pretty tray too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely and different. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of your bathroom...
    If you ask me...
    that sure is a lovely tablescape ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I wanted to say THANK YOU for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I am your newest follower :)

    I see we both have a love for pink and green! My dinning room is in those colors and is still "under construction" but I just love it.

    I am in love with your bathroom! So pretty and relaxing and such beautiful pieces! Well done!

    I hope you have a Plum Perfect weekend and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! thanks for giving me the idea of having fun in while in the tub.

    I must bring this idea back to Stockholm, when I do a home Spa §;-)

    Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much more elegant than the large ceramic cuppa I use. I do believe I'm inspire to kick things up a notch in the bath.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails