Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Puppy Garden Tea Party for Tablescape Thursday

Come join us for a fun tea with Sydney, Simone and Sophie-Marie
Where is Simone-Marie? Isn't she going to come and take tea?


Sophie-Marie and Sydney-Marie wait patiently for tea

Tablescape Thursday is here again! Please join Susan at Between Naps on the Porch

http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

My tablescape is outdoors this time with my girls.
Target tea set and little pull cart and hamper

My girls love to have tea in the garden. They love their little pull cart too. Our back garden is small but it is just large enough for a little dog to feel she is out in the big world. Sadly, little Sophie-Marie (purple bow) has gone over the rainbow bridge but we still love to look at photos with all three girls.

I posted some of these pictures of their tea party last year but they look so sweet and as we are all holding our breath waiting for Spring to arrive I thought you would enjoy these.
Look at previous posts in the last week for more Pinkness

Have a Pink day!

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! Add a crumpet and I'm sure Simone-Marie will be right there:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pictures! They are Too Cute! I started blogging in July to cover my pain of loosing my little Sheltie and I'm still not over loosing him...I can't show his pictures YET!!! One day though!!! Your girls are SO DARLING!!! Love them,
    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your babies are too cute for words. They look like pampered pooches.lol.What a cute idea. My Bambi would not sit still long enough to get a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful blog you have created. There are times that escaping to a pink wold is just the tonic for the winter blues. Your little dogs are indeed "lucky dogs".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mari Arden...do invite to this pink doggie party! It's amazing, I adore your babies, they're such darlings, so clasy, to cute for words! I lost my pug Ben last year and I'm still sooo sad, I missed him so much this past Xmas because he used to jump all over with my granddaughters with his new bone toy, or the girls toys! God bless.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all do love and adore our fur babies don't we! They are so easy to love. Loved hearing about them. Kiss them for me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails