Monday, March 28, 2011

Dressing room fun page down for Tea Time Tuesday

Look at the doors of the closets--to die for details! Not my colors but so elegant


This is stuck here page down for tea post for Tuesday please.


Vanities and dressing rooms Oh how I wish I had a dressing room-- a proper one like the closet lined area above. With a pretty vanity. I used to have a vanity table but had to convert that space to a desk for blogging and working at home. It is so civilized to have a dressing room and vanity. So indulgent. So old Hollywood. It is still fun to look at other people's spaces. Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous spaces. I enjoy your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them, but i do love the pink one hehehe, it's just my fave color!! elegant! Have a wonderful day! Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails