Monday, March 21, 2011

Every girl needs a puff even Marie Antoinette

Even Marie Antoinette had a swans down powder puff, bien sur!

I found this delightful photo on the Caron Perfumes web site. They sell in New York and Paris too of course. If you are in Paris the Caron shop off the Champs Elysees is a very pretty one.

Swans down puffs are the height of extravagance, I think, they make a little fun treat for yourself.

I used to have a full dressing table in the bedroom and now have a small desk. I miss the dressing table. I have moved all my little bits and bobs to the top of my lingerie chest--another thing a girl should always have -- a neatly sorted storage area for the various lingerie one needs.

Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. Now I have to go and buy one or two!! lol They are fabulous. Grace xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!! I adore all your pink! I need to make a pink table, or something, I have antique dishes in pink with roses from my MIL's inheritance! I'll be inspired by you for sure!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails