Monday, February 15, 2016

Milk pails and Marie Antoinette




Oh how I wish I could have a Sevres milk pail just like Marie Antoinette!
 Have you ever seen such a wonderful beautiful ordinary object that has been transformed into a thing of such beauty? 
No ordinary tin milk pail for La Reine, a porcelain one! 
Of course, I have no cows or goats to milk so I would use it as a planter or just a pretty object.
 Maybe this is why I want a small farm not only to love and care for a handful of sweet animals but to make my little farm sort of in the style of Marie Antoinette. I know if I had a little farm and barn they would have to be pretty.
 I think animals know when things are nice. Ha My cats always choose the softest seat or blanket!
Dreaming of a little farm is fun. I think the art by Carol Gillott of Paris Breakfasts blog is just perfect in showing the monarch walking in her garden/ farm dressed more casually. 
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails