Saturday, October 25, 2014

French gueridon


I've wanted one of these three legged tables called a gueridon in French for years. they were very popular in France during 1700-1800's. It is said that at Versailles there were hundreds of them many wood. Easy to move about.
 I finally found a study one that I could afford. Many times they are made of wood or have a marble top and are very expensive. This is more fitting for my living room. It is large enough to hold a glass or appetizers on a small plate.
Pretty and useful my kind of object.Pink Boy put it together in less than 10 minutes.
Are you searching for something to add some zest to your decorating? Searching on line is usually fairly productive. I look for images of what I want first then they lead me to the seller or store.
Some other variations below some are antiques.
Have a Pink day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails