Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What is old is new again...to me



I've been going to very nice resale shops and have found some real treasures. I love the Teri John suit in pink and black, the Talbots dress and jacket with a hint of sparkle and the Dana Buchman ultra suede like shell and pants.I spent about 55.00 for the above items and the dress and the suit were never worn --they dont look worn. I try and pick classic cut clothing and stick to my go to colors of pink, black, green, royal blue.
It is so fun finding a treasure at one of the shops.
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Marie, they really are all beautiful, but if I had to pick a fav it would have to be the first one in pink....
    Enjoy your new treasures dear friend....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails