Saturday, October 5, 2013

Paris my sweet Paris





 Gerard Mulot

 Angelina tea salon at Versailles

 Angelina at Versailles
 Laduree at Versailles
Bonjour dear blog readers! I have been to Paris and am back home now. I had a good time in Paris and will have more photos in upcoming posts.
We enjoyed sampling pastries at a variety of Paris pastry shops. Sorry for the blurred photo. I was unlucky and caught a bad cold in Paris half way through the trip so I could not smell or taste any food!! AARRGH!! All that wonderful food and pastry and chocolate and I could not enjoy it. Pink Boy enjoyed it for me.
I was thrilled to see an Angelina pastry shop with their wonderful hot chocolate at Versailles now inside the chateau. There is also a Laduree there on the ground floor. 
I now have bronchitis and have not posted in weeks. Still recovering from that awful cold first one I have had in 18 years!! 
Pink Saturday join in here:
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were not well overseas!
    I hope you are feeling better soon and looking forward to paris snaps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails