Friday, June 21, 2013

Ribbon work tea cozy



This beauty I found on Ebay from UK. French ribbon work is so pretty. I love to have a cup of tea in the afternoon and this tea cozy keeps the tea pot warm so I don't have to rush!
I've been making floral arrangements for the house lately from flowers at the Saturday morning Farmer's Market on the Marietta Square and then I dry the larkspur and roses to use in potpourri. I add in some Queen Ann's lace and some roses from my garden to full the arrangements out.
Happy Pink Saturday--Please stop by:
Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely tea cozy! And it's practical too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the prettiest tea cozy I have ever seen! Take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Such detail!

    Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails