Friday, March 8, 2013

Vintage jewelry collecting








Bracelets are so fun. I love finding vintage ones on EBay or Etsy and adding them to my collection. I especially love one of my newest ones because it has pink pearls and rhinestones.  I keep all the ones I wear the most on my vanity either in a cup or in this pretty powder box. I am not much of a necklace person earrings and bracelets are my favorites. I think the old pieces are overall much better in construction.
What do you collect? 
Show and Tell Friday
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
And Pink Saturday too:
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Have a Pink day!

4 comments:

  1. Love pink pearls and vintage jewelry although I am much more of a necklace girl since bracelets always seem to get in my way totally love the pink buds in your sidebar and am on my way to visit your pinterest boards. Happy Pink Day
    Peggy/gardenhouseliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday, Marie. I wanted to let you know that this post is featured today at Pink Saturday as The Thumbnail That Caught My Eye.♥

    Your pieces and your photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and fun pieces you have.
    Your blog has some pretty pictures.
    Hope you have a fun week end.
    We are having a snow storm
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog... Looking to impress the woman of your dreams? Victorian engagement rings can be some of the most stunning jewelry that you can find. Victorian Antique Jewellery is of the first choice of ladies and we have a huge collection of it. View our stunning collection of original one-of-a-kind Victorian Victorian Antique Rings. These antique styles are truly exquisite and distinctive! Checkout Our Store Now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails